Updated December 1, 2020
COVID has greatly impacted all of our lives, continuing to treat your pets is something we feel fortunate for each day. We are so appreciative of your continued support and patience as we introduce new in-hospital protocols and procedures. As of now, we are able to offer curbside service.
Please remember to bring your cellphone with you, as it will be needed to communicate with our hospital team.
- Please call when you arrive in the hospital parking lot.
- Our reception team will transfer you to a technician to take down your pet’s history
- The Room Assistant will meet you at your vehicle or arrange to meet you at the front door of the clinic.
- All clients need to wear masks when staff come outside to collect/return your pet.
- Our staff will assist your veterinarian in offering gentle & compassionate care as to keep your pet as comfortable as possible while inside with us.
- Your veterinarian will call you as soon as they can evaluate your pet to discuss a diagnostic and treatment plan.
- After speaking to the case veterinarian, you will be put on hold and transferred to our receptionists for payment, your pet will then be returned to you with any medications or paperwork to go home.
This is still the safest way to protect all parties from exposure to the Coronavirus.
As always, we value your feedback and look forward to improving this process. Thank you for your continued loyalty and understanding.